Thursday, January 21, 2016

General Questions - Education or Occupation



1. What subject(s) are you studying?
  • I am currently pursuing a Bachelors/ Masters degree in arts, science, commerce, engineering, nursing, medicine et cetera.
2. Why did you choose to study that subject/those subjects?
  • I always wanted to learn more about this subject. Even as a child I had an interest in the various topics I am learning these days.
3. Do you like your subject? Why/Why not?
  • Yes, I like it. As I said, I always had an interest in this subject.
4. Is it very interesting?
  • It is very interesting. I get to learn about the variety of new things everyday and this knowledge is very helpful practically.
5. Are you looking forward to working?
  • I look forward to working and apply all my knowledge in the practical field. What is more, I can also support my family and myself financially.
6.Do you prefer to study in the mornings or afternoons?
  • I prefer to study in the mornings. Since, I am an early bird and I can focus/concentrate better in the mornings. 
7. What work do you do?
  • I am working as a doctor/teacher/nurse (insert your occupation). Or I am not working anywhere I am a student.
8.  Why did you choose to do that type of work (or that job)?
  • It was a childhood dream to work as a doctor/teacher/nurse. Further, my family helped me achieve this goal in my life.
 9. Do you like your job?
  • Yes, I like my job because it provides new challenges and vistas of growth every day.

10  Is it very interesting?
  • Yes, it is very interesting because I apply my knowledge I have learned in the past in practical scenarios. It is a great experience. 
11. Do you miss being a student?
  • I definitely miss being a student. Being a student is the best stage of life. We have no responsibilities and we are free of any burden. All we do hangout is with our friends.

2 comments:

  1. Good post. I was searched for this topic. Finally, I got the information on this blog. Thanks for posting such a nice article.I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.
    https://www.bharattaxi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irrefutably, your blog might turn out to be advantageous for a majority of neophytes and casual browsers. The articles you impart are purely noteworthy. Keep updating.
    English practice App | English speaking app

    ReplyDelete