Monday, January 25, 2016

General Questions- Hometown

Home-town



1. What is the name of your home-town?
  • My home-town is a small town in the vicinity of the city of lakes; Bathinda. 
2. Is it a big city or a small place?
  • Like I said, it is a small town but we have a city nearby so we have access to almost all the modern facilities.
3. Please describe your home-town a little.
  • My home-town is located 10 kilometres away from the city Bathinda. It is a suburban area and has a number of good educational institutes on the outskirts. It also has a famous Sikh Temple in the heart of the town. 
4. How long have you been living there?
  • I have been living here since my birth. I was born and brought up here.
5. Do you like your home-town?
  • Yes, I like my home-town a lot. In fact, it is the best place to live according to me.
6. Do you like living there?
  • I love living in my home-town because there are many good educational facilities available here. In addition, the environment is pollution-free. 
7. Would you say it’s an interesting place?
  • It is an interesting place. People know each other well and they are very supportive and caring. You never feel lonely in this town.
8. What do you like (most) about your home-town?
  • I like the most about my home-town is the fact that although it is a small town still due to its location, we can get best education and we can also go to city easily for shopping, for employment and for healthcare facilities.
9. What’s your favourite part of your home-town?
  • My neighbourhood is the best part of my home-town because I have spent my childhood here and most of my friends live in this neighbourhood.
10. Is there anything you dislike about it?
  • I do not dislike anything about my home-town. It is the best place to live. 
11. Do you think you will continue living there for long time?
  • I hope so. Since I know everything and everyone in my area, it is very comfortable to live here and I want to continue living here for a long time
12. Are there any tourist attractions in your home-town?
  • There are not many tourist attractions in my home-town but the Sikh Temple I mentioned before is quite popular and lot of people come to this temple to pay obeisance.
13. Did your friends also grow up in the same place as you?
  • Yes, almost all of my friends grew up in the same home-town and went to the same schools and colleges. 
14. Would you like to live there in the future?
  • My home-town is a fast developing area. It is getting better day-by-day. So, yes, I would like to live here even in the future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment