Thursday, January 21, 2016

General Questions-Home and Accomodation



Home/Accommodation

1. Do you live in a house or flat? What kind of house do you live in?
  • I live in a single storey house with three bedrooms, a drawing room and a garden.
2. Please describe it a little.
  • It is our ancestral house. My grandfather built it thirty years ago. It is located in the heart of the city.
3. What’s your favourite room in your home?
  • My favourite room in the house is the living room where my whole family spends time together.
4. What have you done to your room to make it look nice?
  • I have painted my room in my favourite colour. I have added furniture of my choice and also hung some of my favourite photos on the walls of the house. 
5. Who do you live with?
  • I live with my family. it includes my parents, grandparents and my siblings.
6. Which room does your family spend most of the time in?
  • My family spends most time in the living room, where we eat meals together, watch television and talk about our daily activities.
7. How long have you lived there?
  • I have lived there since my birth. 
8. Do you plan to live there a long time?
  • Yes. I am emotionally attached to this place. That is why I want to live here for a long time. 
9. (If you answer you haven’t lived there long) What’s the difference between where you are living now and where you have lived in the past?
  • In our old house, there was less space. it was built according to old designs but the new house has more space. it is constructed according to the new techniques so it offers more comfort and is more attractive on the outside. 
10. Can you describe the place where you live?
  • The place I live is huge, spacious, has a room for everyone, has all the mod-con facilities. It is attractive on the outside and  comfortable on the inside. 
11. Do you prefer living in a house or in a flat?
  • I prefer living in a house. it is bigger and has more privacy.
12. Please describe the room you live in.
  • My room is located at the back of my house. It is big and it is painted in my favourite colour. I have added furniture of my choice and also hung some of my favourite photos on the walls of the house. 
13. What part of your home do you like the most?
  • I like the living room the most because my whole family gets together there and we enjoy a lot together.
14. What do you usually do in your house/flat/room?
  • In my room/house/flat, I like to spend my time studying, cooking, listening to music, watching television or I like to spend time with my family. 
15. Are the transport facilities to your home very good?
  • Yes, Since my home is located in the heart of the city. It is very easy to reach to our house.
16. Do you plan to move?
  • No. I have no plans to move because I love my home and home town. 
17. Would you like to move to another place to live? (Why/why not?)
  • I would not like to move to another place to live because a lot of memories are associated with the place where I live currently. 
18. Are you prepared to move?
  • Since I have no plans to move, I can say that I am not prepared to move. 

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Really Nice Post. I like this post.Your post will be helpful for people who suffering without ventilation. Thank you too much
    https://www.bharattaxi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore each of the threads, I relished, I'd really like much more information with this, mainly because it is quite pleasant., Appreciate it intended for giving. madniawanenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete